In today's world, Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is a vital area of growth. We pride ourselves on our use of ICT at Oberon and believe that our facilities and programs are outstanding.
The features of our ICT delivery include:
- weekly ICT specialist sessions in our well-equipped computer lab, featuring 26 networked PCs and an interactive whiteboard (SmartBoard)
- a minimum of six iPads in each classroom with internet connectivity and an assortment of learning apps
- SmartBoards in every classroom that are used on a daily basis
- a one-to-one Netbook program, where all students in Grades 5 and 6 have access to a Netbook for set tasks and research
- implementation of the eSmart cyber safety program
Oberon Primary School is committed to ongoing review and development of our ICT programs and we ensure that our facilities are up to date and highly useful to our students.